4.07.2010

"i have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany" ... 


There are few things {debatably nothing} that I enjoy more than aimlessly reading for hours and hours on end. I saw these clothbound Penguin Classics in Borders last Christmas and I was instantly enamored. I imagined the whole collection on shelves in my future apartment - something along the lines of this:



So I gave in and bought myself a Christmas present, Wuthering Heights {which, beautiful cover aside, was a truly amazing story}. 



Here are some of the other available titles:


 

 
They are available for purchase on Amazon or Anthropologie

Images via anthropologie.com & apartmenttherapy.com

1 comment:

  1. I love curling up on the couch with a book and reading for hours too. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. :)

    ReplyDelete