4.16.2010

 bellissimo ...

Wow, it's been a little while ... things have been pretty hectic and I've been having total blogging withdrawl. So happy to be back!

Even happier that high fashion has dictated the imminent resurgencere of flares. Not to badmouth my tried and true skinny jeans, but I've been growing ever-so-slightly tired of them in these few past weeks. While flares might not tuck inside of boots as neatly, they're generally more flattering on everyone {longer, leaner legs} and they can even hide my disproportionately large feet ... two birds, one stone. Here are some inspirational pairs:

Behnaz Sarafpour

Balmain
{My goodness, I love Abby Lee}

Prada

Phillip Lim

Hanneli Mustaparta

 And a few for le quasi-budget-conscious {I'd still classify these as splurges}...
Seven For All Mankind


Current/Elliott

Paige

Do I sense a total 70's revival? Well, I can dream. In fact, it just so happens that my last California purchase was a pair of flared Joe's Jeans which are incredibly soft ... they're being hemmed as I post! {Note to self: still need to muster the courage to debut my crazy Acne high-waisted flares.} So many flares, so little time.
Images via style.com & shopbop.com

1 comment: